Risk Management Simplified (RMS)
A Definitive Guide for Workplace and Process Risk Management
- This course has been provided at a reduced price because you may have bought the book separately through one of our distributors. Please refer to the book as your Course Manual (i.e., downloadable copy is not provided).
- This eCourse covers Workplace and Process Risk Management.
- The framework is based on ISO 31000 and covers fundamental requirements (Policy) and arrangements (Plan).
- Presentations are “bite-size” sessions to allow you to take time to absorb and apply the knowledge. CHECK OUT SOME OF THE PREVIEW SECTIONS BELOW (Course Curriculum).
With a career spanning over 30 years, Sonni has held senior-level leadership roles in major multi-national Organisations. He has worked in excess of 40 countries and has a portfolio associated with Clients in the chemicals manufacturing, waste and energy management sector. Sonni led the development, implementation and external ISO14001 certification of the first (Globally) Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning (EPCC) project for BP, valued in excess of $4Bn.
Sonni holds the following professional qualifications:
- Fellowship: Institution of Chemical Engineers (FIChemE)
- Specialist Fellow: International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (SFIIRSM)
- Chartered Safety Practitioner: Member of Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (CMIOSH).
- Chartered Engineer: Institution of Chemical Engineers (CEng).
- Chartered Environmentalist: Institution of Chemical Engineers (CEnv).
- Certified Trainer: Level 3 Award in Education and Training, AET.
You can find out more about Sonni’s background on LinkedIn.